We heard you have been bad.....now there is a contract on your head!
Contracts are here for levels 25 and up.
The Basic Concept of Contracts is as follows:
Contracts are created to help a player being hit by larger, and or stronger, players repeatedly. That Player then puts out a Contract for help for a fee, for other players to assist them. Multiple players may respond, and one may claim the Contract. A contracted player remains on contract until their health is brought to 0, and the contract is claimed, or runs its cycle for 2 hours, if they survive. A contract is only collected when the player has had their health brought down to 0.
- Once contracted, that player may only be hit from the contract tab.
- Cost is 1 million to list plus a minimum of 1 million up to a maximum of 100 million to pay out for the bounty. (The bounty Cost varies by amount of properties owned by the one being contracted.)
- You must have Health to list and not just a tiny bit either.
- Once you have listed a contract on someone you will be unable to hit them from the contract list or the fight-list.
- There is now a 1-hour break, in-between listing the same player. A player cannot be listed for 1 hour between contracts, no matter who is trying to list them. No more repetitive listings, in order to give a player a break in-between. No player can be listed more than once in an hour, regardless of who does the listing. This is what you will see if you try to list one before the hour is up: "Users currently under FBI surveillance, best not place a hit right now".
- One account can list up to 3 other accounts, and cannot list anyone else until one of those 3 have been knocked off the Contract list. If you are trying to list more than 3 accounts, what you will see is: "You don't want to place too many contracts or the Feds will be all over you, come back later ".
- Players below level 600 can only be hit with single hits on contract.
- A player on contract may hit players on fight-list with sledge, but may only return fire on an attacker with single hits. If you hit someone on fight-list with sledge while you are on contract and once, they hit you back, you will lose the sledge option against that player, as long as you remain on contract.
- You can list anyone above your level, however, only within your fight bracket for a player lower level than you. The window for retaliation is only open for 9 hours, so check the feed before the time expires. If someone lists you... (Any level)- it opens the window for 9 hours.
- There is no retaliation window on a contract hitter. If they are out of your range, you cannot return fire.
- Any level player may claim the bounty on any contract.
- A bounty is only claimed when the person is killed from the contract tab.
- It is also possible to list an associate, when a friend might want to be brought to 0 before logging out.
- Only after 15 minutes of surviving on the contract list, if you win against your attacker, you will be able to gain experience (2 & 3 xp) for 6 hits. After that there will be no more experience gain unless you’re listed again, but every time you get listed there will be only 6 hits for possible experience gain.