- Families have been introduced and are working now
- Anyone at any level can join or create a family
- The person who creates the family will be the Godfather or Godmother, and they will have the ability to promote 4 members to be the Don or Donna, as underbosses.
- At this time creating a family is free, but may cost reward points in the future.
- Family names may only be 10 alphanumeric characters for now.
- Each family has 50 member spots for now. Update: Feb. 13th 2021... Each family may have up to 150 members now, and no duplicate names allowed.
How to Join a Family
- On your home page click Family next to Associates
- Then you will see a choice to Create or Join a La Familia.
- Then chose La Familia or Join a La Familia and see the list of families available. It will also show you how many spots are open and the option to join.
- Once you click JOIN you will have to wait for the GM/GF or Don/Donna to Accept or Reject your request to join.
- Once you have been accepted into the Family, the Tag will automatically be added to your name. You don’t have to do anything else.
- You can see your Family under the Family tab.
How to Create a Family
- Click on Create
- The person who creates the Family will become the Godfather or Godmother.
- In the top space type in your family motto, up to 60 Alphanumeric characters only.
- In the lower space type in you Family name up to 10 alphanumeric character only at this time.
- Click Create!
- The Godfather/Godmother can promote up to 4 persons to be a Don/Donna. Either one can accept or reject member requests to the Family or remove a member. The Don/Donna cannot however remove The Godfather/Godmother.
- If the boss decides to leave the Family then the next Don/Donna will become Godfather/Godmother.
- It is possible to rejoin the Family as a member after leaving as the boss.